The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Bonsai Tree

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Bonsai Search!| Next thread: Bonsai Tree - dying? »
Back to Thread index
by carnivorousplantsarecool on March 12, 2006 11:28 AM
I am considering buying a bonsai tree, which store has the best reputation? Miniforest.com seems to have some nice ones.
by SpringFever on March 13, 2006 09:50 PM
There are alot!! I got mine from bonzai boy..They have a 1 year guarentee.. Ya have to be careful costs can get expensive in this hobby!

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album
by SpringFever on March 13, 2006 09:52 PM
www.royalbonsaigarden.com
I bought things from these people yesterday at the flower show... The prices were great.. at least at the show..

-
 -
by Cricket on March 14, 2006 06:22 AM
Consider the type of plant before acquiring a bonsai. Temperate plant bonsais requiring cold winter temperatures are unsuitable as indoor plants. If you want an indoor bonsai tree make sure it is a tropical plant.
by GardenGuy_Gardener on March 14, 2006 06:44 AM
I had a green island fig bonsai and it was REEALLY neat but unfortunattly i overwtaered and the leaves started to drop and i thought oh not enough water but then after that i found out that they drop leaves when watered to much so i crrected that but too late it died *whew* [tears]

-
The good thing about snow is that it makes your yard look just like your neighbors! [Big Grin]
by SpringFever on March 14, 2006 06:55 AM
Actually I just discovered the bonsai tree I have had in my home for almost 3 years, was an outdoor type and I thought I totally killed it when the leaves dropped. I was happy to see that some new sprouts started growing, and that as soon as frost was over that I need to put it out side. check out the before and after... too come soon

-
 -
by FlowerNewbie on March 14, 2006 10:24 AM
it would make me cry if I killed a bonsai - those things are expensive!!! There were ones at the florer show for over 1000 - and then you kill it -  -

-
 -
Kitten in Life  - , Tiger in Love  -
by SpringFever on March 14, 2006 08:22 PM
 -
Before  -

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Bonsai Search!| Next thread: Bonsai Tree - dying? »
Back to Thread index