The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

aloe vera question

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Aloe vera pruning?| Next thread: Aloe Vera rot.. brock »
Back to Thread index
by hannah on July 04, 2005 07:05 AM
I am taking care of some plants at our local co-op. They are in serious need! There is a large aloe vera that has a mold growing on it. Ive never come across it before. Any ideas of how I can get rid of it, or what causes it??
Thanks

hannah Salander
by Merme on July 04, 2005 07:20 AM
Hi Hannah ~

I'm sorry to read of your aloe vera with troubles. [tears]

You've posted this message in the wrong spot, dear; it should be up in the House Plants forum.

I'm sure one of the hostesses will move it for you soon, so you'll be sure to get helpful replies. Down here in Banter Hall we just fool around, yakking up a storm [gabby] and your post could be overlooked.

Good luck with your plant. I'll be watching for replies and hope to hear more from you about the plants progress.

[thumb]

Merme

-
 -

"In the midst of winter, I learned there lives in me an invincible summer" Camus (maybe a paraphrase)
by loz on July 04, 2005 10:57 AM
Hi there Hannah, yep I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the houseplant forum where I'm sure you'll get some help......Nice to meet you by the way!

Laura
by Will Creed on July 05, 2005 08:56 AM
Hi Hannah,

Is the mold in the soil or on the plant? Can you describe what it looks like or post a photo?

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Aloe vera pruning?| Next thread: Aloe Vera rot.. brock »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: