The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Bleeding Heart

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Bleeding Heart| Next thread: Bleeding Heart »
Back to Thread index
by Frisha on April 21, 2006 11:56 PM
I have two that I plantted to close as the white one is getting smothered by the pink one. I was wondering when is a good time to did them up to move and possibably seperate them? I think the pink one is big enought that seperating it would not be a bad idea. They are about 4 years old now and just covered in blooms at the current time, well the pink one is the white one isn't loooking too happy behind the pink one it has a few blooms but defently needs to be moved. I have them planted where they get about 1 hour of direct sun in the late evening but mostly in full shade to dappled shade.
by SpringFever on April 22, 2006 02:08 AM
Frisha I believe you are suppose to do it in the fall... or after it starts to die back.
I think that is when you would be able to know where all the plants are,and relocate them so they will not be disterbed in the early spring..
Perhaps someone has more info I googled it and not really much I could find right now... [dunno]

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album
by Frisha on April 22, 2006 02:37 AM
Thanks [Smile] Don't think I'll have much a problem knowing where they are or wher to put them already have a hole on the other side of the flowerbed choosen for them [Smile]
by SpringFever on April 22, 2006 04:06 AM
I would wait Just so they have time over winter to gain energy for next spring It is up to you..

Good luck [wavey]

-
 -
by Frisha on April 22, 2006 04:31 AM
Going to wait [Smile] don't know if they will get moved this year though will be having my baby in the fall I hope so may not be doing much gardening by then. Maybe I can get hubby to move them for me heheh
by SpringFever on April 22, 2006 04:42 AM
Congrats... I did gardening right till I had my last one.. It was a way for me to stay un stressed about what was gonna go on in the future. [clappy] [muggs] Babies are great.. ( I must of looked like a beach ball out there ) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-
 -
by dodge on May 05, 2006 03:01 AM
springfever,
did you bounce?

dodge ;o)

-
 -
''''Those who live in the Lord Never See Each Other For The Last Time!''''

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Bleeding Heart| Next thread: Bleeding Heart »