The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

ugly yellow leaves with huge brown blotches

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Ugly bugs!| Next thread: uh oh...looks like honeysuckle blight »
Back to Thread index
by Grammykate on July 29, 2006 01:29 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!! My rose bushes, well 4 out of 9 of them look like they are dieing! This is the 2year for them and the leaves are turning yellow with big huge brown blothes on them. They have and still are blooming, but I'm not sure for how much longer! I do have japanese beetles on the other plants that look healthy compared to the yellow leaved roses! Can someone tell me what can be the problem. I have heard it maybe because of the excessive amount of rain we've been having, but I want to know what I can do so they don't die. I have taken a picture of the leaves, but I don't see where I can post it up here. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by RugbyHukr on July 30, 2006 03:41 PM
roses need alot of fertilizer due to the constant blooming. try feeding.

-
I love the sweet scents wafting in the breeze. I stop to admire the vibrant colors of all living things. And people think me odd. Then ODD I am!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/flugnash
by Grammykate on July 31, 2006 12:25 PM
Thanks....I just fertilized them today along with sprayed them with a insect and disease spray. Hopefully that will help out. Thanks for your input....much appreciated!...Grammykate

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Ugly bugs!| Next thread: uh oh...looks like honeysuckle blight »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: