The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Every one, please forgive my spelling mistakes

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by sapphire on May 17, 2006 09:12 AM
I get so ahead of myself some times that I don't go back and proof read my posts. Then when I look at them after they have been posted, I am like "You are such a dummy !" Will try to slow down and proof read more. [nutz]
by joclyn on May 17, 2006 11:29 AM
you can always go back and edit your posts if you catch a blooper. (there's a limit on the amount of time you can do that tho - not sure how long it is...)
by Rosepetal on May 17, 2006 03:54 PM
That's interesting I didn't know you could go back once you've posted to edit your post.

How do you do that? [dunno]

I just did it. Funny answered my own question. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-
 -
For this "New Year" help me to be kinder and more loving to all around me, I pray.
by Rosepetal on May 17, 2006 04:01 PM
Now for anyone else who wants to know, just click on the pencil and paper on top of your post.

Thanks sapphire for your "confession" [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

See we can all learn from each other no matter what it is. [thumb]

-
 -
For this "New Year" help me to be kinder and more loving to all around me, I pray.
by loz on May 17, 2006 04:37 PM
Don't foget we have a spell checker too if you need it! Right near the add reply button. [thumb]
by Patty S on May 20, 2006 06:05 AM
Joclyn, it's my understanding that you have a 6 hour window to edit your posts... (somebody correct me if I have that wrong.)

Sapphire, don't worry too much about spelling around here! Sure, it's easier to read when everything is purrfict [kitty] ...but communication is what this place is all about! Just keep sharing, & enjoy yourself! [kissies]

-
 -
by Deborah L. on May 20, 2006 08:39 AM
I can top this.... even when I've proofread, I see a typo later and it bugs me.
Glad to learn about the edit feature.
Now, don't expect me to go back in and edit all of my posts.... [Big Grin]

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: