The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Wallpaper Photos!

Willy's Place » Wallpaper of the Day
« Prev thread: Wallpaper....| Next thread: walmart cactus »
Back to Thread index
by Bill on November 21, 2004 09:57 PM
 -

-

-

[grin]

-
by weezie13 on November 22, 2004 05:38 AM
[grin] [thumb]
[grin] [thumb]
[grin] [thumb]

[Cool] [gabby]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Ann1 on November 22, 2004 02:10 PM
Hi Bill,

I really enjoy your photographs, but often find myself wondering what or where it is? Can you add the information--or are you trying to give us fodder for Mystery Plants? Not being familiar with plants from the NorthWest (my excuse today), many of them are very puzzling. Others seem familiar but I don't have a name for them--more mystery plants.

Also, in the Desktop Wallpaper archive, I notice people are changing their wallpaper every day or two. I don't know if everyone is familiar with the Webshots downloadable free program. It allows people to organize both Webshots photos and others from the web or your own collection to serve as your wallpaper and screensavers.

I've saved your wallpapers and lots from Wunderground Photos which are also great. I still haven't figured how to manipulate screensavers so I can incorporate them into Webshots, though.

I have my wallpapers changing every half hour and my screen saver several times a minute. The time periods and many other settings can be adjusted to your wishes. I'm always downloading photos and have beaucoup categories to which I sometimes have to add pt. 2. I have a lot of pictures of mushrooms, spiders, orchids, daisies, birds are divided into groups--wading birds, water birds, shore birds, song bird etc.
You can turn them on or off to match your mood, seasons, holiday. I have pictures of my extended family including ancestors recently discovered etc.

Ann1
by Bill on November 22, 2004 05:59 PM
The first photo is of Beautyberry fruit (Callicarpa bodinieri).
The other two photos were taken within a few miles of my house, in the Sultan basin area.

-
by Ann1 on November 22, 2004 08:39 PM
Thanks, Bill. It is beautiful but very different from anything I've seen before.

The mountains in the third photo reminded me of those in Chinese paintings.

Ann1
by GardenGirl on November 29, 2004 05:26 AM
PURPLE.....yummmmy!!!

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Wallpaper....| Next thread: walmart cactus »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: