The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

grass odor

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Grass Keeps Dying| Next thread: grass seed in my garden...HELP!!!! »
Back to Thread index
by prizepeach on August 02, 2005 05:27 AM
we had a large blow up pool with a plastic ground cover in our yard and we started smelling a rotton manure smell so we drained the pool and the smell is coming from the wet dead grass underneath. can someone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of this smell. the area has dried and smells just as bad as when it was first uncovered.
by phoenix on August 02, 2005 05:31 AM
Hello Prizepeach,
1st WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!
Your grass situation: Well I would try digging up the spot and get rid of the grass and dirt. Then build up the soil again and throw some grass seed down. That may do the trick.
I hope I helped you
phoenix

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on August 02, 2005 08:30 AM
Isn't lime suppose to be good for getting rid of odors like that? I'm not sure you'd have to check out the information. I was just thinking it was suppose to.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Grass Keeps Dying| Next thread: grass seed in my garden...HELP!!!! »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: