The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Garden Help

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Garden fuschias in Zone 8?| Next thread: Garden Huckleberry? »
Back to Thread index
by stokes4show on June 14, 2006 11:31 AM
Hey you guys i am having major problems with ym garden ...starting off my lettuce isnt growing at all and my cucumumbers leaves are browning...my turnips are growin..what are broccoli supposed to look like...and my cantaloupes are growing great and are flowering..my watermelons arent...my okra isnt blooming yet but are purple around the stem and my peas are blooming..my garden is cramped..plz reply
by LandOfOz on June 15, 2006 02:14 AM
The first few leaves on my cucumbers are browning too but I don't think that is anything to worry about. If the whole plant starts to brown then you're probably in big trouble. My watermelons are taking their sweet-ever-loving time getting going. I planted them the beginning of April and am still waiting for fruit. In fact they just started to bloom on Sun or Mon. My watermelons are usually slow to start but once they get going you'd better watch out! And my peas are not doing very well at all but I think that they don't like heat and it is hot here. Probably would help if they didn't get around 12 hours of sun. The worse part of gardening: trying to be patient. [Razz] Anyway, hope this helps put your mind at ease with a few of your difficulties.

Sarah

-
Sarah - Zone 5b/6
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Garden fuschias in Zone 8?| Next thread: Garden Huckleberry? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: