The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

White Caladium

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: White bugs in Serissa| Next thread: White Caladium »
Back to Thread index
by tkhooper on April 30, 2005 02:22 PM
After I found out that I was starving the white caladium bulbs for light where I had put them I moved them to a window. And much to my suprise I saw 5 tips poking out of the soil. I'm so glad I didn't kill them. It's only been about 3 weeks and the package said between 4 and 6 weeks for them to sprout so I have my hopes. I've never tried this type of plant before so I am crossing my finger, toes and eyes.

-
 -
by dulcevoce on April 30, 2005 10:21 PM
TK
The only caladium plants that I have grown are those that are a varigated pink & green when I lived in VA. I grew them outside in the shade, not inside. There is enough humidity in VA that they should do well inside. I would be interested in knowing how they come along now that buds have shown. Good luck.
Jane [wayey]

-
by tkhooper on April 30, 2005 11:35 PM
You bet Jane,

I love to talk about my plants. I'm a beginner gardener so everything is new to me and very exciting. Thank you for your post.

-
 -
by dulcevoce on May 01, 2005 10:50 PM
TK, I feel like a beginner gardener since I haven't done serious gardening for about 12 years. My husband and I retired out of VA in '94, and were RV fulltimers for 10 years before settling down "roots" in TX. Watching my plants grow and thrive is one of my favorite things [Wink] Jane

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: White bugs in Serissa| Next thread: White Caladium »
Back to Thread index