The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

yellowing pothos

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Yellowing of leaves| Next thread: Yellowjackets? »
Back to Thread index
by emeraldeyes on March 16, 2006 11:32 PM
My small pothos is going from a nice crisp green color to a pale sickening yellow.. how do i save this plant... ???
by emeraldeyes on March 17, 2006 02:24 AM
i've had the plant for about a year , got it as a clipping my daughter brought home from school got it to root planted it in a small pot at first one about 3" tall then as the started to grow i transplanted it into a bigger pot that's about 4" tall and a lil wider than the other with hope of it spreading out and growing more... i water it about once a week most of the time it was looking good for a while till i put in my west facing kitchen window and thought it was getting tooo much sun or was getting cold . i moved it to a less sunny place facing west and its seemed to have gotten worse... i used potting soil for inside plants when i put it in the first pot and the second . i don't use plant foods of anykind didn't think i'd need to...
by Will Creed on March 17, 2006 09:49 AM
Sickly yellow could be due to cold, too much sun or using water that is on the hard side.

Once the leaves lose their color they don't regain it even after you correct the source of the problem. However, future new growth should have a good color to it.

Will Creed
Interior landscaper

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Yellowing of leaves| Next thread: Yellowjackets? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: