The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Peach Leaf Curl

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Peach Jam Recipe???| Next thread: Peach leaf curl »
Back to Thread index
by Meg on September 25, 2004 03:25 AM
Ok, so I wasn't sure which category this topic would belong in, so hopefully the "right people" will see my question here. I read about peach leaf curl here at the garden helper. It was good information.. and I think that's what is happening to my young peach tree. It looked good all summer long, then suddenly, leaves started curling up on it. And there are red spots on it too. All the signs I read.. so yea, I'm thinking that's what is going on. My question is this..

Where do I find dormant spray to purchase for my peach tree? I know I'm to wait till the leaves fall off, when it goes dormant.. but I'd still like to know, where do I get my hands on the stuff I need? I've tried seaching with google, etc, and all I come up with is a soap fungicide stuff. [dunno]

Here's a pic of the curl a few days ago.. it's looking much worse today, spreading to other leaves.
 -

ETA- here's a pic today of how it's looking, compared to last weekend.
 -

And just for fun, here's a spider that liked sitting there-
 -

Meg

-
 -

I reject your reality, and substitue my own!
My favorite digital camera photos that I took.
My family, garden, and a bunch of misc. photos!
by Arctostaphylos on September 25, 2004 09:29 PM
I would think your local nusery would have it, in our area Peach Leaf Curl is so common many of the larger box type store even carry dormrnt sprays. Good luck.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Peach Jam Recipe???| Next thread: Peach leaf curl »
Back to Thread index