The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Need a good recipe for punch

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
« Prev thread: need a fern expert| Next thread: Need a name please »
Back to Thread index
by Karrie on November 05, 2006 10:45 PM
I would like to make some punch for Daltons birthday party this week. His teacher is allowing me to bring in Pizza and cupcakes on Friday for the class. We are going to surprise him, I am going in during recess and going to decorate the class with balloons and a banner. Attached to the balloons will be a party favor bag with assorted goodies in them and I am going to attach them to each chair. I would like to make some punch for the party instead of just buying it, I need something I can throw together quick there while I am doing the other things. I would love to make the ice cream type if you know what I mean. It is for 18 kids and 2 adults.

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos
by chermoni on November 06, 2006 01:56 AM
What about a sherbert punch? It's fast and easy, all you need is a carton of whatever flavor sherbert you want and a 2 liter of ginger ale. You scoop the sherbert into a punch bowl and pour the ginger ale over. You can even garnish is with fresh sliced fruit. Hope this helps, this is the only ice cream type punch I've ever made.

-
 -

Cheryl's Photobucket
My journal

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
by melcon6 on November 06, 2006 02:40 AM
Chermoni, yours is alot like mine. I pour in a bottle of Hawaiin Punch, a bottle of gingerale (plain or raspberry flavored) and dollops of rainbow or raspberry sherbert. I've also added lemonade to it. Yummy!

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by ChristinaC on November 06, 2006 02:53 AM
Here's my favourite:

Double Berry Coco Punch

2 pkgs. frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
1 can Cream of Coconut
1 (48oz) bottle of Cranberry Juice Cocktail
2 cups Rum (optional)
1 bottle of Club Soda

In blender, puree strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
In large punch bowl, combine strawberry mixture, cranberry juice and rum.
Just before serving, add club soda and ice.
Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.

-
 -
by Deborah L. on November 06, 2006 03:04 AM
Here's how boring I am, but it's so easy and so good !
Just mix half lemonade and half grape juice-it makes such a good and simple punch.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: need a fern expert| Next thread: Need a name please »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: