The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Springhill Nursery-50% off sale

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Spring-like Weather today . . .| Next thread: sprinklers »
Back to Thread index
by slredmond on March 15, 2006 11:04 PM
My latest two catalogs from Springhill Nursery had a 50% off offer on anything in their catalog (on-line or paper). I ordered 60 Lombardy Poplar (read: MESSY neighbor I need to screen out) and a miniature rose collection. One coupon expires today, the other mid-April. Their catalogs are free, so if ya'll are looking for a sale there's an option.
http://www.springhillnursery.com

Sandy R.
by tkhooper on March 15, 2006 11:16 PM
that's very tempting. But I really have to be tight with the money.

-
 -
by dodge on March 24, 2006 08:58 AM
TKCOOPER.

[Smile]
ARENT WE ON THE SEED SWAPS TO SAVE MONEY? THE POSTAGE IS SOMETHING ELSE.........THEY DO MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY IN THE FREE CATALOGS........

TRY SWAPPING TK.

I DO LOTS.. [clappy]
DODGE

-
 -
''''Those who live in the Lord Never See Each Other For The Last Time!''''
by patches1414 on March 24, 2006 02:35 PM
Hi Sandy, [wavey]

Do you have to have the catalog to get the 50% off or can you just go online and still get the same deal? I ordered the catalog, but I'm afraid it won't get here in time to take advantage of the offer. [tears]

patches [kitty]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by slredmond on March 25, 2006 06:54 PM
Hi Patches - I don't see that offer on their web site. Hopefully your catalog will arrive SOON!

Sandy R.
by slredmond on March 26, 2006 08:32 PM
I realized my first post must have been confusing! The coupon, which appears on the front of their paper catalog, may be USED for buying plants on either their web site or from their paper catalog. Sorry if it wasn't clear!

Sandy R.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Spring-like Weather today . . .| Next thread: sprinklers »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: