The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

save money on your energy bill

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Sauerkraut| Next thread: save my aloe...please »
Back to Thread index
by welldigger on August 04, 2006 01:17 PM
now is a great time to clean your air conditioner coil. most people think that when the cold air stops coming out of the vents that its time to call a service man. 99 percent of the time its because the coil is dirty or stopped up. you can clean your coil with grease lightning or buy some coil cleaner and after you spray it on heavily rinse it real good with a water hose. some may need to be cleaned twice to make sure the job is done and it is clean. if you decide to do this and have any questions just write me and by the way i am in the hvac field just ask dixie angel. if your coil is dirty it will make the air blow out your vents harder and will lower your electric bill and your air will be cold because your hvac unit dont have to strain as hard. this will help you out since everyone has water pumps that pull electricity and several other things

justin
by Dixie Angel on August 05, 2006 12:53 AM
Thank you for the information, Justin. We are waiting on you to come back down to clean ours for us... [Big Grin]

Seriously, though, I will show Jim this post tonight so he can fix us up... [Wink]

[Cool] [kissies]

Mom

P.S. I think one of the hostesses will be moving this topic into a different topic heading...

-
 -
by loz on August 05, 2006 04:44 AM
That's a great tip! [muggs] Glad you joined your mom on here Justin! [thumb] We just [Love] her!

I will move this to the helpful hints topic! [thumb]

Laura [wavey]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Sauerkraut| Next thread: save my aloe...please »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: