The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Send your flower composition to me!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Sempervivums| Next thread: Senecio Articulata »
Back to Thread index
by KittyMoon on June 20, 2004 12:08 PM
I want to exchange ideas of flower compositions.
If you want it either, send it to me!!! [muggs]

If you don't have appropriate program for it, take it at www.flowersfantasy.co.uk It is free.

I have a lot of flower compositions and ideas of flower bed design, let's exchange! [wayey]
by gardenmom32210 on June 20, 2004 01:53 PM
What a neat site [flower] [thumb] I'm a landscaper and will use this to experiment with layouts before I start a new project. Thanks for sharing this with us [kissies]

Karen [grin]
by Bestofour on June 24, 2004 02:49 AM
That is a fun site. My composition is directed by the amount of light I have. One side of my house is mostly shade, so I have hostas, dianthus, lil Richard obelia's, pyracantha, and hydrangeas. I put my clematis on this side too and they haven't done so great. The other side of my house is in full sun. This is where I have my wild flower garden. Anything goes here. I did try to put the tall stuff at the back and shorter at the front. Only the hollyhocks (tall) haven't done anything, and because of the drought some stuff didn't even come up. I would love for a landscape person to come help me. I have a problem across the front of my house. Full, dry, hot sun. I have nandina here that I can't get rid of. It doesn't look nice but no matter what I do, it comes back.

-
 -
 - http://www.picturetrail.com/bestofour  -
by KittyMoon on June 26, 2004 11:04 PM
How are you?
Have you trid Flowers&Fantasy?
It is a Great program,is'n it?
by Sami on June 26, 2004 11:26 PM
I installed it, can't get it to run properly. I'm trying to figure it out. It looks like fun.

Edit: I figured it out....I only have a 15 inch monitor [Frown]

-
Talentless but connected.
by KittyMoon on June 28, 2004 07:44 PM
Hi! I have 15 inch monitor and have no problems with the game. Have you tried to creat flower compositions or flower movies? If you need my assistance I will help you and then we can exchange the flower compositions. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! [wayey]
by Sami on June 28, 2004 10:49 PM
I just assumed that the problem is with my monitor. The requirements on the website are:
System requirements:

Minimal system requirements:

- Processor: Pentium II 450 MHz
- RAM: 128 Mb
- Video card: to be compatible with OpenGL 1.2.1 (nVidia TNT, GeForce or ATI Radeon)
- Free space on the hard disc: 65 Mb
- Operating system: Windows 98SE/Me/2000(SP3)/XP(SP1).
- Internet Explorer: 5.5 and higher.
- Monitor: the min. required resolution is 1024x768.
- Keyboard and mouse: to be compatible with DirectX.

I have a Pentium 4, 80 Gig harddrive, plenty of RAM, running the latest Explorer & Win XP. So, my guess would be that it's either the video card or the monitor. I was told that a 15' monitor wasn't capable of 1024x768 so, I just assumed that was my problem. I have a program, Garden Composer, that I've been using at home.

-
Talentless but connected.
by KittyMoon on June 29, 2004 02:52 PM
Oops
by KittyMoon on June 29, 2004 03:03 PM
Your computer is very good! [clappy]
I think if your video card is not bad - this perfect program will be running smoothly on your computer.Have you applied to the technical support? Maybe you just missed to activate something? [gabby]
by KittyMoon on July 06, 2004 02:54 PM
Hi, Sami [wayey]

How are you?
Have the service support recommended any solutions?
Maybe you'd better try the new demo version? I have seen that they placed a new version of DEMO and announced a contest! It is possible to win the full version in a week! [flower]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Sempervivums| Next thread: Senecio Articulata »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: