The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

FINALLY!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Filling in bare spots| Next thread: finally, pics of our 1st pond »
Back to Thread index
by LandOfOz on September 06, 2006 05:17 AM
Despite my husbands efforts (he keeps taking the batteries out of the camera for some reason), I got a few shots of my birds today. I changed their sugar-water and they were zipping around me, eager for the new stuff!! Hopefully I can get some better shots when I don't have to find batteries, put them in, etc. Might help if I clean the window again! Hummer Pictures [grin] [grin] [flower] [clappy] [Love] [Cool]

-
Sarah - Zone 5b/6
 -
by Thornius on September 06, 2006 06:02 AM
Very nice, Sarah! You appear to have a female Ruby-Throated, too. And I see you bought the good ol' Walmart standard feeder, too. That's the richest kind (Thorn says in his best Mrs Folger's voice.) I got several pictures of one of mine today along with some Blue Jay, Female Downy Woodpecker, and Molting Common Grackle pics.

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by patches1414 on September 08, 2006 05:26 PM
Congratulations, Sarah! [thumb] I'm still getting Hummers too, [Smile] but I don't know how much longer they will be coming. [dunno] I'm going to miss them so much when they're gone for the winter. [Frown] [Frown]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by TulsaRose on September 08, 2006 06:50 PM
Loved the Hummers, Sarah, and enjoyed browsing through your album. Thanks for sharing. [Wink]

Rosie z7a
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Filling in bare spots| Next thread: finally, pics of our 1st pond »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: