The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Looky at the flutterby!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: looky @ my daffs| Next thread: Looooong blooming »
Back to Thread index
by loz on June 22, 2006 10:30 AM
When I took this shot I was having deja vu!
 -

-

Could be because of this picture from last year! [thumb]
 -
by afgreyparrot on June 22, 2006 11:04 AM
You take such nice pictures, Loz!

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Triss on June 22, 2006 11:18 AM
They must like those flowers Loz! Awesome pics!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Bestofour on June 22, 2006 12:20 PM
So pretty. I just posted in another forum that my zinnias aren't coming up. You're so smart.

-
 -
 - http://www.picturetrail.com/bestofour  -
by patches1414 on June 22, 2006 08:02 PM
Loz, those are some awesome pictures! [thumb] You must have a really good camera to get such sharp and detailed shots. I loved them, [Love] thanks for sharing. [kissies]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by loz on June 23, 2006 07:19 AM
Thank you! It's actually not the best camera in the world.....but it's a Sony and I like the Sony name for reliability.... [thumb]
by TulsaRose on June 23, 2006 08:51 AM
Gorgeous pictures and subjects...thanks for sharing with us. Do you know what kind of Butterfly posed for you? It's beautiful!

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by patches1414 on June 23, 2006 11:25 AM
Loz, I have a Cannon and it takes pretty good pictures but the zoom quality you evidently have is definitely lacking in mine. [Frown] When I went to buy a camera, a few years ago, I wanted a good zoom lens, but then was attracted to the one I got because it's compactness. I can just put this in my back pocket and take it anywhere. Like they say, "you can't have your cake and eat it too". There are times when I wish I would bought one with a good zoom lens and other times when I'm glad I bought the one I did! [dunno]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by Squirrel on June 23, 2006 11:35 AM
Hi Loz. [wavey] What great pix!!! [thumb] Is your camera a digital? Want one for Christmas. [lala] [lala] Hope Santa is logged on. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thanks for sharing. Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by loz on June 23, 2006 11:56 AM
Not really sure what it is...a monarch maybe??? Anything orange I always think it's a monarch... [Big Grin]

Here is some info on my camera....I LOVE it! I pad $160 when I got it a few years ago....but they're cheaper now I guess. If you go to the second page of pictures, the last 2 of them are mine. I picked it at Walmart without knowing anything about them really. I just like the Sony brand....

my camera
by Squirrel on June 25, 2006 11:29 AM
Thanks for the camera link. I put it on my fav. so I can show my hubby. I NEW Santa was a member of the Forum!!!!! [Big Grin] [clappy] [Big Grin] [Smile] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by patches1414 on June 25, 2006 11:58 AM
quote:
Do you know what kind of Butterfly posed for you? It's beautiful!
Loz, I was wondering if all three pictures were only one butterfly? I thought the butterfly in the third picture was a different one because I didn't see all the black on the wings. [dunno]

-
 -
by melcon6 on June 25, 2006 12:51 PM
It looks like a silvery checkerspot for the open butterflies, but the closed one looks like a lesser fritillary. VERY PRETTY! [thumb] [grin]

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by patches1414 on June 25, 2006 04:51 PM
Melcon, are you saying there are two different butterflies in these pictures? [dunno]

-
 -
by melcon6 on June 26, 2006 12:52 AM
Yes, Patti, I believe there are two different butterflies there. [grin]

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by tkhooper on June 26, 2006 01:35 AM
Wow Loz, Great pics as everyone has already said. And I love your red zinnia. I'm going to have a red one, one of these years but not yet.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: looky @ my daffs| Next thread: Looooong blooming »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: