The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

1st Robin!!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by pagarden on March 14, 2006 10:11 AM
i saw my first Robin of the year yesterday! YAY!!!! I suppose that means spring is on it's way huh? [flower]
by Jiffymouse on March 14, 2006 10:24 AM
sounds good to me. spring here is when the azaleas bloom, and they are at it big time!
by loz on March 14, 2006 10:47 AM
Cool!! My mom and dad about trampled me yesterday when I told them there was a robin in their front yard.....that was the first one of the year for both of them....

I saw one a few weeks ago..... [thumb]

Always love seeing those Robins.... [grin]
by Thornius on March 14, 2006 01:19 PM
I got my 3,000th Robin of the year today! [grin] [grin] [grin]

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by penny in ontario on March 14, 2006 10:23 PM
i too saw our first robin on the weekend, i could hear it and about an hour later he was on the telephone post, it was awsome to see him, i had been told a couple of weeks ago that a person had seen one, but it was still awfully cold here, but i guess its possible.

-
 -

-
by netty on March 15, 2006 12:48 AM
I saw my first Robin March 10th this year. I saw the first one February 2nd last year (groundhog day go figure) But last Saturday was the first time I heard birds singing in a very long time. It put a big smile on my face [grin]

-
 -
by Thornius on March 15, 2006 12:52 AM
Darn Robin woke me up singing this morning at 5:30 AM WHILE IT WAS STILL DARK!!! [tears] [Mad] [dunno]

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by penny in ontario on March 15, 2006 02:54 AM
hi netty [wavey]
i am glad you saw the robin too, since you are not that far from me.

-
 -

-
by hisgal2 on March 26, 2006 01:58 AM
We've had robins since last month.....this morning there were about 50 in our yard!! guess we've got some good worms! They were also pecking at something in my beds out there. Guess I need to go see what they were getting into! [Big Grin]

-
 -

-
by loz on March 27, 2006 05:50 AM
I know this is the robin topic, but I didn't want to start a new one...

Just wanted to say that I saw my first pair of Mockingbirds for the year! [thumb]

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: