The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Mailing Info about SASE's

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: mailing cuttings| Next thread: Make your own broth or buy it? »
Back to Thread index
by kennyso on September 18, 2006 10:23 AM
A while back I promised a few people SASEs for seeds. I now have about five SASEs with no clue who they belong to (that's why I need you to write your screen name on the envelope), if I have already PM'd you that I received yours, it's probably already on a truck going acros the boarder. If you haven't heard from me yet and have sent a SASE, please PM me. If I don't get any replies from anyone I'll just put a few packets of this an that into each one and send it back. There were two people who wanted specific things, just don't remember who.

-
 -

Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth
My Website My Blog
by Jiffymouse on September 18, 2006 10:50 AM
[flower] thank you kenny for that very important point. if you send an sase, either put a post it note or write your screen name on the envelope. very few folks would know who i was by my name, but jiffy works every time!
by kennyso on September 19, 2006 08:31 AM
I don't really want to sound really impatient and keen to send these back to waiting hands (which I really am, about the sending part, just joking about being impatient) so PM me before the end of thi week or it's mixed seeds for everyone!

-
 -

Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth
My Website My Blog
by Jiffymouse on October 24, 2006 11:18 AM
i'm boosting this because with seed swap season upon us...

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: mailing cuttings| Next thread: Make your own broth or buy it? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: