The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Just Clouds, That's All....

Willy's Place » Wallpaper of the Day
« Prev thread: Just Butterflies| Next thread: just curious »
Back to Thread index
Pages: 3 2 1
by Bill on March 25, 2004 04:07 PM
 -

-

-
[Roll Eyes]
by weezie13 on March 25, 2004 04:20 PM
The top picture on the bottom right
has a guy with a big, scrunched up nose,
laughing!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And the last one has a picture of a dog
flying to the right of the screen.......

I'm working on something for the middle one!!!

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Phil and Laura on March 25, 2004 06:28 PM
Weezie, I see the man, but...the dog?? [dunno] Bill, the center shot is a magnificent shot [thumb]
by loz on March 25, 2004 07:20 PM
Okay, I see the man in the top pic....I think he is getting ready to sneeze and blow away a little elephant.....it isn't really a clear elephant...just where the long thin part is sticking out, makes me think of his trunk.

The middle pic is awesome!! [thumb]

The bottom pic, I don't know I don't see a dog either.....not really sure I see anything in that one......I've looked so hard for a dog that it's hurt my eyes.....lol But, a lot of people probably don't see my little elephant.....I love cloud pics....
by Bill on March 25, 2004 07:52 PM
I see the dog... he's got a poodle cut and sunken in eyes.
I see the elephant and the man too!
Anyone see the sea serpent in the middle one?
by catlover on March 25, 2004 08:11 PM
Loz....the whole cloud is the poodle dog....see where the dark clouds are on the right....that is next to the fluffy nose....to the left of the nose is the sunken darker eye....to the left of that is the puffy eyebrow....The neck is to the left on the left of the screen....in the middle there is a big poof of white that is lighter color .... that is the ear. See it now????

The middle pix....bottom in the middle looks like a lamb or dog lying on its back ...front feet up in the air bent....in a cradle position. [dunno]

In the first pix I see the man....but he looks like he has a moon chin and some missing teeth.....and what a snout [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Just Butterflies| Next thread: just curious »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: