The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

I don't recommend this..

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
by Meg on September 19, 2005 06:12 PM
Don't let your yard get like this, or you'll have so many crickets & bugs. And not to mention, your mower will freak out and refuse to mow. I think mine died of a heart attack..lol.

-

-

-
 -

I reject your reality, and substitue my own!
My favorite digital camera photos that I took.
My family, garden, and a bunch of misc. photos!
by tkhooper on September 19, 2005 08:28 PM
Hey Meg, Lawn mower bit the dust huh? Sorry to hear that. Can you put down a lawn seed now or do you do that come spring? I don't know anything about lawn care. Hope your mower recovers from its heart attack.
by mrsmessy on September 19, 2005 08:48 PM
Megan - I'd like to know what you were doing taking pictures of my back yard when I wasn't looking. [lala] My lawn mower broke and the grass grew so long it covered it. The neighbors were not amused. [dunno]

-
Bev
by weezie13 on September 19, 2005 11:07 PM
Meg, you killed another lawn mower???????
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I have to admit, mine often looks like that...
well, the years previously, until I started letting the oldest mow lawn.. nooooooooow, it's so short, not even the lawn grows, cause he's mowing every other 3 days or so..
I had to get on him about it... [Roll Eyes] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Frown]
Although there's one section I let go in the middle and he's just 'ankerin' to get in there and cut it alllllll down..

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Meg on September 19, 2005 11:34 PM
No, same mower.. he wouldn't let me buy a new one.. instead, keep getting it in the shop every year..lol. NOW, we have a shed, and NEXT YEAR, I WILL HAVE A NEW MOWER, COME HECK OR HIGH WATER!!! So there. [tongue]

-
 -

I reject your reality, and substitue my own!
My favorite digital camera photos that I took.
My family, garden, and a bunch of misc. photos!
by weezie13 on September 19, 2005 11:46 PM
Yeah, I got two sheds.......
Can't fit my push mower or the riding
one in it..
It's filled to the rim on both of them..

Told him he had to buy me two more sheds.

Hahahahaahaaaaaaaaa, should have sseen the look.. [Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Mad] [Razz]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by tamara on September 21, 2005 07:49 AM
We purchased a new ride on mower this year, i swear I love it better than a new car. I mow my grass twice a week now

-
 -
Tamara's Photos
Thinking Spring, Thinking Spring...Nope, doesn't work.lol
by Karrie on September 21, 2005 08:42 AM
I got a John Deere this year! I think I would have traded the husband for it! It is wonderful! I got the garden cart with it and it has been so helpful, I dont know that we could have done all that I have to the yard this year without it. I probably could have, but it would have taken twice as long, and twice as many tylenol for back ach! I mow mine 2 times a week too Tamera! lol

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: