The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Sculpture on Slope

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: scream! noxious weeds in my garden VENT| Next thread: Sea bed... »
Back to Thread index
by Carly on August 12, 2005 09:29 AM
I'm not really planning to extend the rock garden, but I did want to do something interesting with this slope.

-

-

A few pinecones in the centre, some orange stones around that, then I hunted down some yellowish ones - supposed to be the petals.

I'm poking bits of clover around it.

-
When sorting seeds, do not whistle.
by Triss on August 12, 2005 10:19 AM
Clever idea Carly. Unique and interesting. You need some of those solar lights in the corners so that people can enjoy it in the dark cuz with those bright rocks, it is a lovely nighttime piece!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by afgreyparrot on August 12, 2005 08:26 PM
Hey, that's pretty cool! [thumb]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Carly on August 12, 2005 09:18 PM
Well, yeah - solar lights would be nice. I can't control that though. It's an apartment building -my husband superintends. Installing new lights for showing off my little brainstorms isn't what the owners would consider 'frugal', I guess - heh! heh!

I enjoyed doing it - it was a fun project, a creative brainstorm I had.

It's raining this morning and it's supposed to do so for 3 days. A blessed relief; these plants need it.

-
When sorting seeds, do not whistle.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: scream! noxious weeds in my garden VENT| Next thread: Sea bed... »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: