The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Thumbs up to RainTree Nursery

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Thuja Tree| Next thread: Thursday Flowers »
Back to Thread index
by DeepCreekLake on April 10, 2006 04:10 AM
My Raintree Nursery order came in ....I was very pleased with there service and trees! I ordered 4 pears trees (4x1 pear tree combo with comice, Orcas ,Highland, and Bosc grafted on one tree, Rescue pear, Stuttgarter Gheishertile, and Harrows Delight), and one Medlar tree (Macrocarpa). The trees were alot bigger in Caliper size, and had branches compared to Stark Bros trees! Stark Brothers tends to send me whips when I order. The trees were very well packed so they wont shift in transit. Had a Stark Bros order come in last week with box busted up, and my branch spreaders missing (grrrrr!) Also got some bonus items to boot from Raintree for ordering Early- They sent me 25 Tristars Strawberry, One Poorman Gooseberry, and 4 tree guards- for free! If you have been thinking about trying Raintree out, Id recommend them!
by Deborah L. on April 10, 2006 06:28 AM
Pear trees !!! I'm going to ask if they offer dwarf pears that would grow in southern California.
Thanks for the info !

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Thuja Tree| Next thread: Thursday Flowers »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: