The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Dah! My toe!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Dah! Bugs!| Next thread: dahlia bud »
Back to Thread index
by Nako on June 16, 2004 05:28 PM
Just a lil bite... but MAN it hurt!! >.< I just wana know if it stung me or if it bit me...

I was in the kitchen, walkin around barefoot, and i felt something fuzzy cling to my toe. I thought it was just a piece of dust, so i tried to wipe it off on the floor and sweep it up later. But as soon as my foot touched the ground, a lil prick hit my foot, and then for the next 10 minutes i was in the worst pain i'd ever felt! [Eek!] I looked at my toe, and it had a lil red spot on it.

Then i found the culprit half crushed on the ground twitching... It looked like a stinkbug only slightly longer. It had a pointed butt too, so i'm wondering if it stung me or if it bit me. >.< but omg that hurt soooooooooo much! So I gave it what it deserved for hurting my poor toe, and smashed it with a phonebook. Then i flushed it [thumb]

I just wanted a cookie! [Eek!]

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -
by afgreyparrot on June 16, 2004 07:03 PM
My vote is a sting. I base this assumption on the fact that I can't really picture a bug with a set of teeth! [Big Grin]

Ahhh...and you used the old "Smash and Flush"!
My favorite!!! [thumb]

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Nako on June 17, 2004 08:43 AM
Well i was like *grabs a fly swater*
Screw the fly swatter, i'm gettin a big ol phone book to smash the poo outta this thing! Cuz that really hurt! >.<

Turns out it was called a "Assassin Bug" of the Black Mask variety. I did research [critic] o.O its a good thing i'm not alergic to them, otherwise i'da been in some serious trouble! The bite from it left a lil red mark under my toe. it doesn't hurt anymore, but the stupid bug still deserves to have the word "ass" in its name twice >.<

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -
by afgreyparrot on June 17, 2004 02:56 PM
[Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Dah! Bugs!| Next thread: dahlia bud »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: