The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

certain gardening link

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: cerinthe - blue kiwi| Next thread: Cestrum Nocturnum »
Back to Thread index
by flipper on March 25, 2004 08:03 PM
Hello everyone...
I have been reading up on all sorts of wonderful gardening ideas on this website..thanks..!There was one particular link that I found, but I can't remember where...(which category, where it came from..etc), but it had ideas from a nursery about low coverings that you can plant between stones...they gave ideas of "heavy" traffic flow areas and which kind of plants to use...anyways...I'd like to find that link again..if anyone knows what i"m talking about...
by Phil and Laura on March 25, 2004 09:14 PM
Hi Flipper, try the Garden Search box at the top of every page and see what you find! [wayey]
by flipper on March 25, 2004 09:40 PM
thanks Phil...actually, I believe you may have been the one to post the link...it was in reference to a guy that was trying to find plants to put near a back fence or walk...anyways, I'll try your suggestion, and see where I get.
thanks again.
by Jiffymouse on March 25, 2004 10:02 PM
[wayey] hi flipper [wayey] don't know if i welcomed you to the garden helper, but if i didn't consider this your welcome. glad you are enjoying the site, and glad you have joined us! i would look in the Landscape Area , and in fact, i am moving this posting there because you will get better and more accurate answers in that forum. good luck, and if i see the link you are talking about, i'll let you know!!
by flipper on March 25, 2004 11:30 PM
hey everyone, I found the link I was looking for. It is stepables.com and newt had referred to it on a reply...
thanks for the suggestion Phil, I found what I was looking for...
by Jiffymouse on March 25, 2004 11:36 PM
[thumb] glad you found it!!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: cerinthe - blue kiwi| Next thread: Cestrum Nocturnum »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: