The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

More African Violets!!! Check 'em out...

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by FlowerNewbie on February 11, 2006 12:55 AM
Hi I just bought some more african violets and now will have 10 different types. Wanna seem them? I put them next to the pics I found on avsa... If anyone wants to trade leaves I'm game!

-  -  -  -

-
 -
Kitten in Life  - , Tiger in Love  -
by FlowerNewbie on February 11, 2006 12:57 AM
 -  -  -  -

-
 -
by FlowerNewbie on February 11, 2006 12:59 AM
 -  -

-
 -
by JV on February 11, 2006 01:27 AM
FlowerNewbie those are beautiful just starting out have no leaves to trade sure wish I did would love to have some of yours. Thanks for posting them.
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by FlowerNewbie on February 11, 2006 01:38 AM
That's okay Jimmy, mine are just babies still to. maybee when they get a little bigger. Or when I seperate them they should come out to 3 to 5 plants I think? Since I want to have a large varity I don't really need 3 of the same. Cause I'll run out of room that way fast. Do you have any other plants that would grow indoors?

-
 -
by comfrey on February 11, 2006 09:27 AM
Oh you did get a good variety I saw a couple of those that I would love to have also. Did you say you got these off of Ebay????

-
 -
by FlowerNewbie on February 12, 2006 03:31 AM
Yep, I got 'em off ebay. Are usually get a better deal if you buy more (cause you save on shipping) the 1st 7 were like $50 the last 4 were $26. I bought mine from sellers paddriftwoman (or something simalar) and violetmania

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: