The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Funny story

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Funnel Cakes| Next thread: Furry cactus??? »
Back to Thread index
by gomerp618 on May 18, 2006 02:15 PM
I just have to share with everyone what my crazy mom did.

Over this past winter I spent hours on eBay looking at seeds and plotting my gardens for this summer, I moved in my house last may and missed out starting last year. Well, I found out that an investment firm wants to buy my house so I am moving again. My mom just bought a house so I offerred to go over with all my seeds and help her get something going. I handed her a packet of 23,000 foxglove seeds and told her where I thought they would look good. I was busy with something else, then she walked back over with the empty seed packet.. she sprinkled all 23,000 seeds in one 8 foot by 10 foot area!! I've been laughing at her since. I realize that all the seeds won't grow, but I bet she's gonna have a huge clump of foxglove this year!! I'll have to figure out how to harvest the seeds! [flower]

Lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks I am!
by SpringFever on May 18, 2006 02:41 PM
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] they will not bloom till mext year but boy is she gonna have some flowers!!! the dead flowers are where the seeds are.. wait till they die off and are dry and remoce the flower heads and that is where the seeds are!

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Funnel Cakes| Next thread: Furry cactus??? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: