The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Its has a tag, but...

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Its Cold Out There!| Next thread: ivry »
Back to Thread index
by hisgal2 on June 24, 2005 10:17 AM
 -

I don't know how to take care of it. It says moderate shade...no problem there. Actually, it was in full sun for about 2 weeks and it looks better than when I saved it from the clearance table (yes, another one of those...I just couldn't resist). Do I just water it? How much?? Does it flower? Will it hang from a basket???

-
 -

-
by hisgal2 on June 24, 2005 10:17 AM
oh....its a Peperomia Glabella

-
 -

-
by Nako on June 24, 2005 10:20 AM
Pepperomia do well in hangers ^.^ It'll be pretty! It won't really flower that much. it'll do those lil versions of cat tails. As far as the soil goes, let it dry out a lil bit, then thuroughly soak it till water comes out the bottom. *thinks* You probably knew that though >.< *hides*

~Phoebe

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -
by hisgal2 on June 24, 2005 10:28 AM
nope...didn't know. like i said, its been outside in full sunlight and I've just been watering it whenever I watered my baskets...which is every day. I thought you'd be able to answer my question....you queen of the indoor plant, you!

-
 -

-
by hisgal2 on June 24, 2005 10:29 AM
i just noticed that Bill named you the Greenhouse Pixie! That's too cute!

-
 -

-
by Nako on June 24, 2005 10:32 AM
hehe ^.^

Oh ya! as for light requirements, you're pretty much doing the right thing [Razz] full sun to shade is good ^.^

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -
by hisgal2 on June 24, 2005 10:34 AM
ok...so, its a non-picky plant....that's good, cause my green thumb isn't really green...its more like a brownish-green. [Wink]

-
 -

-
by tkhooper on June 24, 2005 07:50 PM
Another bargain hunter award for you. It's a great looking plant.

-
 -
by hisgal2 on June 25, 2005 11:42 AM
woohooo!!!! An award!!! [thumb] [clappy] [clappy] [clappy]

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Its Cold Out There!| Next thread: ivry »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: