Willy's Own Recipe for Meaty Meatloaf
Meaty Meatloaf Ingredients
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. country style sausage
- Three eggs
- 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp. catsup
- 1 lb. medium cheddar cheese cuts into one half inch cubes
- 1 small to medium onion coarsely chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparing your Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- (For best results mixing should be done with the hands.)
- Form into loaf shape in a large roasting pan.
- Paint a liberal glaze of barbecue sauce over the entire loaf.
- Re-glaze occasionally while baking
- Bake for one-and-a-half hours at 325 degrees F.
- Allow meatloaf to set for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- While this may seem like a lot of meat loaf, trust me, it will all quickly disappear!
Search The Garden Helper: