Wild Willy's Awesome Chicken Enchiladas
Ingredients for Willy's Enchiladas
- 4 large chicken breasts (actually any chicken parts will do!)
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese(or more)
- Small can sliced olives
- Large flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- Diced jalepeno peppers to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- Optional: Sour cream, guacamole, salsa, green onions
Preparing your Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Boil chicken breasts in a large pan until the meat easily falls from the bones.
- Allow the meat to cool, then shred it into small strips and pieces.
- In a large bowl, cream together:
- Cream cheese
- Garlic powder
- Add shredded chicken
- Roll mixture into large flour tortillas and set into greased large baking dish.
- Sprinkle on shredded cheddar cheese liberally
- Pour ½ and ½ in, to half way up the enchiladas
- Cover dish and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
Garnish with chopped green onions and sour cream, salsa, or guacamole if desired
I like to make a double batch....
Wrap singly then freeze.
They re-heat easily in the microwave or oven.
Search The Garden Helper: