A Recipe for Cookies for your Dog!
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons instant soup stock mix(beef, chicken or vegetable)
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup water (approx)
Preparing your Dog Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll mixture 1/4 inch thick onto floured cutting board or other smooth surface.
- Cut to desired shapes with cookies cutters or a knife. Be creative!
- Bake for approx 35 - 45 minutes, basting lightly with meat or bacon drippings.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
Search The Garden Helper: