Grandma's Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Ingredients for Blueberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- One-half cup milk
- 2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
Preparing your Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease and flour your muffin pan, or use paper muffin liners.
- Beat together butter, eggs, salt, and sugar.
- Mix flour with baking powder and sift into first mixture, alternating with milk.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Add blueberries.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Search The Garden Helper: