Recipe for Blueberry Decadence with Blueberry Sauce
- 2 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until very smooth.
- Beat in sugar, egg yolks, cream and vanilla until mixture is very thick.
- Pour into serving dish and chill.
- Top with blueberry sauce.
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a saucepan, blend the cornstarch and 1 tbsp. water.
- Add sugar, salt, and remaining water.
- Cook over low heat until clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add blueberries and boil for two or three minutes.
- May be used hot or cold, over ice cream, cakes, puddings, French toast, waffles, pancakes...
Search The Garden Helper: