The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

bromalaid question

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Broken Tomato stalk?| Next thread: bromeiad assorted »
Back to Thread index
by Myrna on June 02, 2006 10:49 AM
Hi All, it's a been long time since I have written, [wavey] i have added many new plants to my collections they are enjoying my front porch for the summer. [Embarrassed] Anyway, I have a bromeliad it has all green leaves and a long flat i guess flower in the middle. I have not been able to find this particular one online for it's care, and i had it outside on the porch but it's bottom leaves started to brown [dunno] ( a light brown) anyway I brought inside because i thought maybe at night it's still too cool for it, but any advice would be wonderful.

thank you Myrna

Myrna R

life is like a box chocolates you never know what you are going to get (unless you pop the bottoms in first!)
by Jiffymouse on June 02, 2006 03:01 PM
i've had 2 of those and no clue waht they are called. they did will in the house with bright indirect light.
by Myrna on June 08, 2006 05:29 AM
thank you, I actually found it on the internet and it is called a flamimg sword. They say they should produce "pups" near the soil. Did this happen with your plant?

Myrna

Myrna R

life is like a box chocolates you never know what you are going to get (unless you pop the bottoms in first!)

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Broken Tomato stalk?| Next thread: bromeiad assorted »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: