The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

water........

Willy's Place » Wallpaper of the Day
by Bill on July 23, 2004 05:53 PM
Cool spots for a hot day...
 -

-

-

[grin]

-
by afgreyparrot on July 23, 2004 06:07 PM
Those shots look like they could have been taken right here in Kentucky! (Rockcastle River)

Awesome!

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by barleychown on July 23, 2004 06:08 PM
Love the frog! [Cool]

Great spots...we are going to need to find them today! It's suppose to be 100 here today...how about you?
[dunno]

-
 -

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
by Bill on July 23, 2004 06:15 PM
It's going to be in the mid nineties here....
Shadow and I will be up at the place in the first photo. (Rootbeer Falls is only a mile up the road)

-
by afgreyparrot on July 23, 2004 06:52 PM
We'll all meet ya there in a few hours!
I'll bring the food!

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by gardenmom32210 on July 23, 2004 08:13 PM
I'll bring the "Zinfinsomething"

Beautiful pictures Bill [flower]

Karen [grin]
by just gladys on July 23, 2004 08:23 PM
nice pics......I love natural stuff like that! [Wink]

Gladys
by catlover on July 24, 2004 10:54 AM
Sooo Bill...did you bring your swim trunks or was it a skinny dippin day at Rootbeer Falls? [Embarrassed]

Did Shadow go swimming?
[kitty] [wayey]

-
 -
 -
by Bill on July 24, 2004 08:04 PM
[Embarrassed] Me? Skinny dip?
I think you'll just have to wonder about that....

Shadow hit the water before I even had the car locked up...

The temperature hit 98 with a repeat expected today. I'll be back in the river! [grin]

-
by catlover on July 24, 2004 08:12 PM
[shocked] [Embarrassed] Are there big fishies in there???
Think about me all "sweaty hot" working on my kitty lodge..... [Eek!] [tears] I'm jealous....I wanna go swimming.....

Have a great time!
[Embarrassed]

-
 -
 -
by Bill on July 24, 2004 08:30 PM
Ten inch rainbow trout.... is that big enough for you? Yummy!
The folks down on the Sky River have been hooking 5-6 pound Steelhead and 10-30 pound King Salmon, if you want BIGGGG fish! [grin]

-
by loz on July 24, 2004 08:58 PM
What's that big log doing in the troublesome creek picture????? [dunno] Troublesome creek is my favorite, but the picture I have of it originally is the best..........the way the light was captured on the water, and the color of the water is better.........must be nice to be able to go about a mile from your house to go swimming.....I can I guess if you count the public pool.....lol
by Bill on July 24, 2004 09:11 PM
Thats a 75 foot Cedar the fell down, upstream. As it floated downstream, it couldn't quite make the turn in the river channel and now it will be wedged there for a very, very long time..... ruining the perfect picture!
I knew that you'd catch the tree being there... that's why I posted it without comment. [Wink]

-
by loz on July 25, 2004 07:02 PM
Oh no.......it is ruining the perfect picture, I guess that's nature for you though--things like this happen.....

I knew you were testing me to see if I'd catch that....lol [Big Grin] It was the first thing I noticed....that, and the water isn't as blue as it was before...

Active Garden Forum