The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

water gardening

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by welldigger on July 31, 2006 04:56 PM
hi!! My name is Justin and i am new to this water gardening thing. i have found it to be real hard work but some what enjoyable. i just put my first water garden in today and i already want to add streams and waterfalls. i would also like to expand the one i have but i don't know how. My mom Dixie Angel that is registered at this site introduced me to this new hobby. if anyone can give me some tips and tricks to this hobby feel free to. i will most certainly appreciate it thank you.

justin
by Dixie Angel on July 31, 2006 05:05 PM
Hello, Justin!

It's about time you joined this group. Make sure you introduce yourself up in the new members topic, too, for the ones that don't do water gardening. They will be able to help you out with the landscaping portion of your new home...

You have just joined the most friendly and informative site on the web. You will have lots of fun here as you learn, so I hope to see you on here often...

I am looking forward to you coming down and helping me build my dry creek bed. I think we will both be learning together. Meanwhile, if you read all the topics under this forum, you will be on your way to being an accomplished water gardener...

Welldigger, huh? [dunno] [thumb] [Big Grin]

[kissies]

Mom

-
 -
by Nashir on August 01, 2006 03:35 AM
hi justin, i was new to water gardens too...and i found out that it is real hard work and frustrating...but i hope it will be worth the work im putitng in....anyways this is one helpful website, and will really be very useful when u are stuck (the ppl are nice too [Smile] ) hhee.wish u luck with ur watergarden byee!
by welldigger on August 01, 2006 10:01 AM
Hi Nashir it is nice meeting you and thank you ttyl bye.

justin

Active Garden Forum