The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Happy Gal

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Happy Fourth!| Next thread: HAPPY HARVEST TIME EVERYONE »
Back to Thread index
by Karrie on June 26, 2006 06:42 AM
Guess who just got their husband to go to Lowes - pond shipping!!!!!!! Ha Ha if you said Karrie your right! lol Only one stipulation - I wouldn't go! [Razz]

I want a small water hole type feature. We looked online and I showed him what I want. He went to get it. I am so happy, but I wanted to go! But we both know if I was to go we'd spend 2 times as much on flowers that currently I have no place to plant them....Its ok though tomorrow I am gonna go get some Fox Glove I saw there yesterday (yeah he was there or I'd of bought them of course. He has work tomorrow and the kids have karate and thank god Karate is right across the street from Lowes. HA HA HA Life is good! [Big Grin] [clappy]

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos
by loz on June 26, 2006 07:33 AM
Way to go!!! I bet you can't wait for him to get back! [thumb] I just know you'll love it!
by Squirrel on June 26, 2006 08:19 AM
Great for you, Karrie! [clappy] [clappy] I can tell you're excited. Keep us up to date with pix as the work progresses. [Smile] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by Karrie on June 26, 2006 11:03 AM
I plan on it, I have been doing alot more pictures this year then in the past. Thanks for shareing my joy guys! Its so nice to have a place to come for that..I just adore my garden forum family!
[Cool]

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Happy Fourth!| Next thread: HAPPY HARVEST TIME EVERYONE »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: