The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Black Lace

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
Pages: 1 2 3
by tkhooper on May 04, 2005 03:52 PM
Did anyone else catch this advertisement on the Google? It's suppose to come out in 2006 on a limited basis and 2007 for wider distribution. It looks great. And since it's an elderberry modification is there a chance it might be cheaper than the japanese maple that it is suppose to look like?

-
 -
by afgreyparrot on May 04, 2005 04:09 PM
Dang, hooper!
I saw this title and thought it might be a misplaced topic about sexy underwear again!
[Big Grin] [grin]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by GiselaT on May 04, 2005 05:05 PM
I found this article on it Tammy:
http://www.colorchoiceplants.com/black_lace.htm

Can't wait to try this one -- I LOVE dark foliage. [kissies]

Gisela
by tkhooper on May 04, 2005 05:51 PM
[Embarrassed] @ Cindy [Razz] none o that for me. (whale greamlin in lace underwear).

I like the look of the japanese maples and if these really resemble them and aren't priced the same as them I may put it on my wish list for 2007.

-
 -
by JV on May 07, 2005 03:20 AM
[Big Grin] Cindy I too thought it was sexy womens under wear reason I checked it out. [Embarrassed]
Jimmy [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by afgreyparrot on May 08, 2005 05:58 AM
That topic header "Black Lace"....... [shocked]

Well, what else would a normal person think??? [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by tkhooper on May 08, 2005 06:50 AM
What about purple passion, or passion flower or there are probably a lot more. lol

Admit it your mind was in the gutter. [Roll Eyes]

-
 -
by Carly on May 08, 2005 08:47 AM
Well, it was developed, you say - from what? From an original species - 2 species?

It looks sensational, whatever it comes from.

-
When sorting seeds, do not whistle.
by tkhooper on May 08, 2005 03:41 PM
It's a type of eldeberry(sp). How it was developed I haven't a clue. But I sure would like to have one. But you know they charge 30.00 40.00 dollars for a small dwarf red maple and that is so far out of my price range it isn't funny. So I was thinking maybe these would be cheaper.

-
 -
by JV on May 08, 2005 06:44 PM
[devil] Tammy have to admit anything with passion or lace I check out. Yes my mind is in the gutter. [lala] I have pulled it out several times keeps falling back in. [Big Grin]
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by tkhooper on May 08, 2005 08:25 PM
That's ok Jimmy. Believe me I had to find out what a passion fruit was. What a passion flower looked like. And of course when I saw the ad for the black lace on a gardening site I had to click on it. I think that's just a part of life.

Fortunately for me this is a plant that I would be interested in having if it isn't too expensive. And if it will grow in my area.

I find it kind of exciting that I'm finding out about plants that are recently developed like this one and the dragonwing begonia on this site. Along with all the fun and knowledge about plants that have been around for a long time. This is a priceless site.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: