The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Cyclamen

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: cyclamen| Next thread: Cyclamen »
Back to Thread index
by plantqueen on July 07, 2006 07:09 AM
Someone just gave me a cyclamen that needs some help. It has only a few green leaves left and no flowers on it. What do I need to do with it? How much sun and water does it like?

-
 -

-

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
by Bill on July 07, 2006 07:32 AM
by margaret e. pell on July 08, 2006 02:04 AM
It's in/going into its summer dormancy, just like it should. Here's some more info, and pictures!
http://www.cyclamen.org/indexCS.html

-

may God bless the WHOLE world!
by plantqueen on July 08, 2006 04:42 AM
Is there a certain side of the house that I should put it on? Does it need to be in front of a sunny window? Sorry to ask so many questions but I have never had a cyclamen before?

-
 -

-

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
by plantqueen on July 08, 2006 04:57 AM
I didn't go to Bill's link before I wrote that reply. After reading it, I think I got all of my questions answered. Thank you so much for the link Bill! It really helped. I will keep you informed on how my cyclamen is coming along.

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: cyclamen| Next thread: Cyclamen »
Back to Thread index