The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

here's a pic of the plant

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Here kitty kitty...... kitty?| Next thread: Here's another, Cleome »
Back to Thread index
by honeybee50_1955 on June 18, 2006 12:26 PM
Well i finally got a picture of the plant hopes this helps with some ideas...i dont like i said want to lose it...and ohh i didnt mean it has been outside it hasnt ever been outside only inside...thanks so much for the replies. not sure i dont know how to post the picture ...sighs

live for the day for you never know what tomorrow holds.
by honeybee50_1955 on June 18, 2006 12:27 PM
nope i did it wrong i dont understand how to post a picture help

by melcon6 on June 18, 2006 12:57 PM
You need to take your picture and upload it into a web photo hosting site, such as the one I and lots of others use www.photobucket, then you click on the picture in photobucket and it will come up alone and then right click on it . Then go to properties. This will show you a couple of things, namely the size (we have to keep them 640 x 480) and the URL. If the picture is larger then you have to resize it. click on the picture again to take you back to the album page and you should see the edit button on top of your pic.You can try choosing 50% or 25%. Click on the pic again then right click on it and choose properties. Then highlight and copy the URL. Now your' ready to post it. Choose the "Full Reply Form" and you will see IMAGE . When you clik on that you can then paste your URL.

Does this make sense?

-
 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!!!!
by honeybee50_1955 on June 18, 2006 01:05 PM
ohhhh yes thanks so much it worked smiles i greatly appreciate the help ....

by joclyn on June 18, 2006 04:31 PM
if you use photobucket to host your pics, once you upload the pic to their site, it will display 3 code lines right below the picture.

choose the 'IMG' one - just click in the field and it will all be highlighted. right click and choose copy.

then come here and paste it into the quick reply box where you type your message.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Here kitty kitty...... kitty?| Next thread: Here's another, Cleome »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: