The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Broken Aloe Plant

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Broccolli....already.| Next thread: broken cherry tomato branches »
Back to Thread index
by mimiru on September 14, 2005 06:42 AM
ok im really worried! My tutore jsut left form my study lessons and i went outside to check on my aloe pant. When i noticed something had been muching on it a little bit of a huge leaf had died. Now its in a small pot nand only havr about 6 stems now. anyways, when i touched it the stem fell off (it was VERY healty) and ozed. Anyways the stem if fairly large. id say 3/4s a foot. And each stem os about that long. is it going to die?!?!! a fred of mine gave it to me and i'd feel awful if it died D: please help!

mimiru1618 is glad to help!
by tkhooper on September 14, 2005 06:53 AM
Aloe likes to dry out between waterings and be in well draining soil to begin with. Can you post a picture of your plant here?

It sounds like maybe you have over watered it. But I could be wrong. I've only had mine about 9 months maybe.
by mimiru on September 26, 2005 07:52 AM
unfortuantly i dont hav ea digital...good thig is its not dying....it seems to have healed itself ....but still....im still a bit worried ...i stuck the broken piece in the fridge so maybe it wont dye....i get burned alot so i coan use it for curing my burns [Smile]

mimiru1618 is glad to help!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Broccolli....already.| Next thread: broken cherry tomato branches »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: