The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

morning glorys

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
by ladybug67 on August 24, 2005 05:21 AM
Hello, i grew for the first time mornings glorys and they are really nice to look at in the mornings i would like to plant more next year but would like a mix of colors. How can i collet the seed for next year?? I had some sweet pea too much they didn't grow at all??? Any help would be great thanks. Danielle

being a mom is the best job their is and hardest too!!! lol
by MissJamie on August 24, 2005 06:01 AM
well with the morning glories the flowers will fall off (don't pick them off or the seed pods won't form) and when they fall off it'll take a little time but not much for the seed pod to form. when the pod turns black or brown they are ripe and you can pick them. carefully peel the seed pod skin off and their will be 3-5 seeds in there :-) with the sweet peas, there will be pods that look like pea pod looking things. they will be green looking and it might not look like there's anything in there but just wait and their will be! they will turn brown and get kinda crispy. when they turn brown they're ripe :-) so what kind of morning glories and sweet peas are ya growing?

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034
by MissJamie on August 24, 2005 06:03 AM
oh yea sorry stupid me forgot but welcome to this wonderful forum we call home! there are all kinds of neat people here and there's TONS of great info and pictures too! ask questions about anything and everything and talk about anything and everything. hope you come to like it as much as I have! and good luck with the morning glories and sweet peas!

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: