The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

My container projects ...photos!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: My Compost Pile| Next thread: My Coreopsis Needs Help, Please!!! »
Back to Thread index
by FlowerNewbie on March 14, 2006 03:34 AM
Here are some tulips I bought from the Flower show. It came in a little round pot and I put it in the vase thing I used to use for candles and some craft store marbles I had. ISn't so cute [flower] ! I know these are probably temporary but I love them anyway!

-

Here are the other plants a bought... They were in little square pots... Aren't they colorful [flower] ... The purple one smells really really good [Love] !

-

-
 -
Kitten in Life  - , Tiger in Love  -
by SpringFever on March 14, 2006 03:44 AM
Turned out great!!! Love the colors together...

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album
by MissJamie on March 14, 2006 04:35 AM
that looks sooooo pretty! are the last ones real?? they sure look like it! by the way...I LOVE your table cloth and the planter in the last pic! it matches your table perfectly!!

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034
by Amany on March 14, 2006 09:18 AM
Those colors are so beautiful. They make me think of spring.
by FlowerNewbie on March 14, 2006 10:28 AM
Yep they ar e real... I just put the little plastic pots in the container put some extra soil on top and added the moss... It's so cute...

I love the table cloth to... I actually bought 2 and cut one in half and used it for curtains... looks really good...see

-

-
 -
by SpringFever on March 14, 2006 08:55 PM
Hey that is a cute Idea ... you sould post that in the frugal area [thinker]

-
 -
by tkhooper on March 14, 2006 11:43 PM
Hi,

All the plants you have there are bulb plants so after they finish blooming you can stick them in the grown and next early spring you'll have more blooms because they will have babies over the winter. Just don't cut the leaves off until they turn completely brown because that's how they store energy for the next year.

Beautiful tablecloth and planter.

-
 -
by FlowerNewbie on March 14, 2006 11:46 PM
I wanted some bulbs cause none of the plants I have already are blooming and I wanted the color... even if it is temporary...

-
 -
by FlowerNewbie on March 14, 2006 11:50 PM
Question about the bulbs... once the die... do I leave the in there plastic containers and throw them in the closet or should I take the bulb out of the dirt? Like when you buy bulbs at the store?

-
 -
by SpringFever on March 15, 2006 12:49 AM
Good question!! I put mine in a box,but I am not even sure if that is a good idea.It is in my cold cellar though. I have heard you are suppose to keep them in the fridge too.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: My Compost Pile| Next thread: My Coreopsis Needs Help, Please!!! »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: