The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Dallas Home and Garden Show

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Dalhia| Next thread: Dallas Home and Garden Show »
Back to Thread index
by Aaron D on February 26, 2006 02:50 AM
Anyone in or going to be in the Dallas area next weekend to attend the 2006 Spring Home and Garden Show?
by angelblossom on February 26, 2006 10:18 AM
It would be great if Dallas area Members of our forum get together and meet and greet and go as a group to represent this great forum!! Come on let's all go!! [clappy]

-
 -
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!  -  -
http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/  -  -
by Aaron D on February 26, 2006 11:41 AM
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLAN!!!!! [clappy] [clappy] [clappy] [clappy]
by JV on February 26, 2006 10:58 PM
I thought I had posted here. but guess it didn't go through or I just thought. Angelblossom sent you a PM where we could meet if you like. Also anyone else on West side of Dallas want to meet us we could go enmass and all meet Aaron together @ Market Hall . Anyone fromn out of town don't know your way around Dallas PM me will give you my cell number. Will meet you and lead you in if you need it.
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by Aaron D on February 27, 2006 11:04 AM
i am goning to be there about 3p.m. at the latest... but i am going to be there all day exhibiting Friday and Saturday, Sunday i am unsure of...
by JV on February 28, 2006 02:02 AM
I don't work Friday and Angelblossom said she can get off around noon. by the time we meet @ I-30 and Beltline at the Shell in Grand Prairie we would be there around 2:00 or so depending on the traffic downtown Dallas. Will beat the afternoon rush and I know all roads around that area. We will see you around 3:00 gives us time to see other things also.
Jimmy

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by Aaron D on February 28, 2006 10:24 AM
sounds like a plan.. [Smile]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Dalhia| Next thread: Dallas Home and Garden Show »
Back to Thread index