The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Chocolate Cheesecake

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
« Prev thread: Chocolate Amaretto Cake| Next thread: Chocolate Cherry Cake »
Back to Thread index
Pages: 1 2
by patches1414 on February 24, 2007 05:52 AM
Hey, does anyone have a good recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake? [dunno] Actually, I have an excellent one, but it's in my other computer. [Eek!] The one I have was quick and easy, but I can't access it at the present time since my computer is still in the hospital! [tears] [tears]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by chermoni on March 13, 2007 11:26 PM
The only chocolate cheesecake I've ever made (and it was super yummy) was chocolate espresso swirl cheesecake. Even people who don't like coffee things that much liked this cheesecake. This is where I've gotten all my cheesecake recipe's

http://www.thatsmyhome.com/cheesecake/

and everyone who's ever tried my cheesecake says I should be selling it. So that website is the one I stick to for all cheescake related things. Hope this helps.

-
 -

Cheryl's Photobucket
My journal

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
by patches1414 on March 14, 2007 04:36 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! [Smile] This site is a cheesecake lover's gold mine! [thumb] Of course, these are all no-calorie cheesecakes, aren't they? [Big Grin] I think the Chocolate Truffle one sounds yummy, as well as the Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake. Then there's the Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake and the Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake and ... Oh geesh, I'm think I'm gaining weight just reading the recipes. [Eek!] I feel like I'm in cheesecake heaven! [lala]

Thank you bunches & bunches for this site! [kissies] I love it! [Love] You are an angel to me! [angel]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by chermoni on March 14, 2007 08:11 PM
You're very welcome. Of course most of my family thinks that my cheesecake comes from some secret recipe. [Big Grin] That website is awesome for cheesecake lovers. All their recipes are super rich too. The cheesecake comes out weighing about 5 pounds. So yummy though! I figured that website would have some sort of chocolate cheesecake recipe you'd be interested in.

-
 -

Cheryl's Photobucket
My journal

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
by patches1414 on March 15, 2007 12:58 AM
quote:
I figured that website would have some sort of chocolate cheesecake recipe you'd be interested in.
Hmmm, you're right [thumb] and that could be a problem! [Eek!] I've already have 6 chocolate cheesecakes I'm VERY interested in and there are 9 others that are very enticing. [Wink] Geesh, I haven't even gotten to any of the other pages of recipes other than the chocolate ones! [Smile] Guess who likes chocolate? [dunno]

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Chocolate Amaretto Cake| Next thread: Chocolate Cherry Cake »
Back to Thread index