The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

New Website

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: new water feature...| Next thread: New yard »
Back to Thread index
by Sinai on October 24, 2006 11:38 PM
Just put together some photos showing the developement of our new backyard garden this year. Hope you enjoy them.

New flower border photos

Paul
by afgreyparrot on October 25, 2006 12:03 AM
Very nice! [thumb]
...the work you did, the photos, and putting it all together!

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by weezie13 on October 25, 2006 12:06 AM
Paul,
WOW WOW WOW!!
Awesome plants, great tutorial of how
you did everything and how they grew..

*You both can come to my house and transform
my yard like that*
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Nice!!
And THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE PICTURES... [flower] [Cool] [clappy] [grin] [thumb]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by sibyl on October 25, 2006 01:52 AM
so pretty! very good job ya did,

-
 -
by mike57 on October 25, 2006 02:25 AM
Hi [wavey] Paul your back yard gardens look great you all did a wonderful job.I know what you mean about the heat and no rain.i live about 30 miles north west from you in
Collinsville Ala. [thumb] ATTA BOY to you and your family and friends for a job well done.And thank you for sharing the link to all your photos of it.
your friend in gardening.Mike57 [flower] [flower] [flower]

-
No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.
by netty on October 25, 2006 04:55 AM
Hi Paul [wavey]
I am speechless! What amazing looking gardens! I can't believe that you only started last fall. If I could get my gardens looking like that in only 1 year, I'd be a very happy girl. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished.

-
 -
by Sinai on October 25, 2006 08:51 PM
Thanks for your kind responses, glad you enjoyed the photos....going to add a new page or two soon about fall planting and what I moved or replaced...Going to do that as soon as I finish planting, moving and replacing...... [Smile]

Paul
by penny in ontario on October 26, 2006 01:16 AM
What a beautiful job you have all done...thanks for sharing with us [thumb] [flower] [flower]

-
 -

-
by rainie on October 31, 2006 08:20 AM
I'm working late tonight and it stinks, but your website added so much enjoyment to this cold winter night - all I can say is WOW [clappy] WOW [clappy] AND WOW [clappy] It is so much fun to start from nothing and then to create the beauty that you two did - absolutely georgous!!!!!! Now, when ya'll coming to my place [thinker]
by Triss on October 31, 2006 10:30 AM
What a transformation!!! WOW! Beautiful space you have made for yourselves. Something for all of us to envy and enjoy!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Squirrel on October 31, 2006 11:28 AM
Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. [thumb] [clappy] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by slredmond on November 01, 2006 01:23 AM
AWESOME!! Wow. You did an outstanding job landscaping, and your "elecronic scrapbook" is fabulous.

Mike57 - I have ancestors from Collinsville (for those not from the area, it's a very small town), so it caught my attention! Surnames Lawson, Shirley and Poole. Any kin of yours? (I'm also a genealogist.)

Sandy R.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: new water feature...| Next thread: New yard »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: