The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

What's for dinner/supper??

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
Pages: 1 3 2
by hisgal2 on October 20, 2006 11:10 PM
Weezie, we grill right through the dead of winter!!.....just have to put our shoes on to go outside.

I don't use apple cidar vinegar in very much at all. I have put it in my recipe for macaroni salad and that was good. [Smile] ....hmmmm, not really sure where that recipe is. [dunno] it'll turn up.

Tonight we are having keilbasa skillet stew.....one of those fast, one-pan meals again. Yup, prettys sure that I make those kinds of meals 90% of the time. [Big Grin]

-
 -

-
by weezie13 on October 21, 2006 03:37 AM
quote:
Originally posted by hisgal2:
Weezie, we grill right through the dead of winter!!.....just have to put our shoes on to go outside.
You know Jenn, we used to...
But the grill that I had, got really old and parts were fallin' off of it...
And then my f~i~l sent over his, ***same model*** cause he wasn't using it anymore...
And we grilled on that one all winter long...

but that one finally bit the dust, and this time
around my mother "splurged" for the grill, brand spankin' new...
and, well, let's just say,
She doesn't [Frown] want it out in the snow this year.. (**** [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Roll Eyes] ****)
I eat all of my meat on the grill, I could grill 8 days a week, LITERALLY, but with it not being mine [tears] , I guess this winter is going to be [Eek!] grill free [Eek!]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by hisgal2 on October 21, 2006 04:51 AM
sounds like you need a George Foreman indoor grilling thing. My parents like theirs....they use it alot now that its just the 2 of them.

-
 -

-
by weezie13 on October 21, 2006 10:33 AM
We've thought about it,
and f~i~l has one,
he likes it...
but I am partial to the flame and grilling
tastes... sooooooooo, not 100% sure yet..

Someday when I make a million...hehehehe,
I would love one of those "Jenn~Air Indoor Grills",
man what I wouldn't do for one of those puppies.. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [thumb]

Weezie

-
 -
 -

by hisgal2 on October 21, 2006 12:55 PM
When we move and buy/build our house, the kitchen stove will have a grill thing in the middle. That is going to be one expensive room....lemme tell ya! that's what I get for marrying someone who was a cook for a couple years in a very expensive little vacationing town.......not like I'm complaining!

Well, the kielbasa stew never got made. Stephen ended up coming home early and then we got sidetracked with packing things. So, we ordered Papa John's. We got 2 pizzas, an order of chicken tenders, and an order of buffalo wings. We like papa John's because you can order online and they come pretty quickly. Also, if you have a large event coming, you can place an order days ahead of time and they get to your house at the time you tell them to. Its great for the superbowl or something like that! [thumb]

-
 -

-
by tkhooper on October 21, 2006 10:54 PM
Well I've got a pork roast on and some left over gravy so I'll make mashed potatoes in a little while and then the left over corn from yesterday. Boy was I tired when I got home yesterday from helping a church member with their movers. I slept most of the afternoon and night like a rock. Well I'm making up for it today. I've worked on the Fall fling most of the morning which is pure fun.

-
 -
by hisgal2 on October 21, 2006 11:20 PM
kielbasa stew tonight. It should be easy and that's what i'll need after today. I've got to exchange something a Lowe's and have to return some contacts at Sam's b/c they ordered the wrong kind. They'd better take them too....I was soo frustrated last night when I opened the box and looked at them and they were the kind that I said I did NOT want! grrrr [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

-
 -

-
by weezie13 on October 22, 2006 12:31 AM
I gotta close this puppy down..
I'll start a new one...........

Tonight I am cheating,
I am having take~out...

It's Family Movie Night at my Father~in~laws,
and we take him down, wings, or pizza or subs...

Love those nights, a to go~~~~> dinner, a movie, some popcorn and a wee~bit'o candy.. for the sweet tooth...

Closed....... [wavey]

Weezie

-
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: