The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Fuschia ?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Fusarium and Verticillium Wilt| Next thread: fuschia »
Back to Thread index
by muvva on July 03, 2005 10:15 AM
Can anyone tell me why my hanging fuschia plants looking very sparse and somewhat dead. I water them daily as I was told by 2 different people needed to be done. They were so beautiful when I first got them and then they started looking rather sparse. They still have blooms but they almost look dead.
by princessazlea on July 04, 2005 12:42 AM
Hi muvva
Can't help you with your question?
but mine looks the same as well!
Mine has blooms but looks droopy.

-
 -
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens".
by Nako on July 04, 2005 01:45 AM
If its in full sun, its gonna look like poop. Is it in full sun? It should be put in a nice shady area ^.^

hope that helps!
~Phoebe

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -
by princessazlea on July 04, 2005 01:49 AM
Hi Nako
Mine's only in the sun in the afternoon, but its like a suntrap when it is hot. Thanks for the advise though. Next time when its hot I will put it in the shade. [wayey]

-
 -
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens".
by muvva on July 07, 2005 09:52 PM
Nako,
Thanks, mine are hanging on my front porch and get awesome light but the porch protects it from direct sun. It has been very dry and hot here though so maybe that's the issue.Muvva
by tkhooper on July 07, 2005 10:30 PM
Could the time of day it's watered be an issue. Weezie is always very careful to talk about not doing it when it is sunny out. I'm just learning but it's the only thing I could think of.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Fusarium and Verticillium Wilt| Next thread: fuschia »
Back to Thread index