The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

geranium help

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Geranium hanging basket question..| Next thread: Geranium trouble »
Back to Thread index
by kathyc on June 10, 2005 08:54 PM
The leaves on my geranium are turning brown. I have it in a hanging container. Any suggestions ?
by gardengal on June 11, 2005 01:28 AM
Hi Kathy!
Is it getting enough water? I've noticed in my hanging containers that I have to water a lot more often, especially when it starts getting warmer.

-
 -
Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
by Katb on June 11, 2005 03:27 PM
Sometimes to much water turns them brown try not to get the leaves to wet & pinch off the brown ones as they turn.
by alankhart on June 11, 2005 04:07 PM
I find it difficult to keep geraniums happy here. They require consistent moisture but not soggy soil, and they hate humidity. I always start out with a beautiful pot of healthy geraniums and end up with a mess of yellow leaves and straggley stems. I'm not sure I even continue to bother...probably because they are one of the few flowers that offer a vivid red color.

-
 -
 -
by kathyc on June 11, 2005 06:47 PM
Thank you for all the advice.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Geranium hanging basket question..| Next thread: Geranium trouble »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: