The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Jade Plant

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Jade plant| Next thread: Jade Plant »
Back to Thread index
by beautifulbloom on June 30, 2006 04:11 PM
Hello, I am a new owner of a Jade plant it is about 2 feet tall what is the right size for that big of a jade palnt and where would I get bone meal and builder sand from? I know nothing about these plants and have been reading all night on them. I would love to see the flowers but whats the right conditions? thanx everyone.
by RugbyHukr on July 01, 2006 01:45 PM
most houseplant jades in the east do not flower. the reason being that they need direct sun. in Cali, they are yard plants & flower where the sun hits, but not where they are in shade.

-
I love the sweet scents wafting in the breeze. I stop to admire the vibrant colors of all living things. And people think me odd. Then ODD I am!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/flugnash
by beautifulbloom on July 02, 2006 04:37 AM
If I leave it outside on my balcony and don't take it in will that help it flower?
by Jiffymouse on July 02, 2006 03:39 PM
beautiful bloom, if you put it in a west facing window, or a southwest window, it can flower. let it get a little pot bound, and if not this year, maybe next year. i've had them flower many times in the kitchen (west facing) window.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Jade plant| Next thread: Jade Plant »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: